In compliance with applicable data protection law, including the General Data Protection Regulation and the UK version of the same (“GDPR”), IMIDomics Inc. (“IMIDomics”) provides you with the relevant information regarding the processing of your personal data through our website https://www.imidomics.com (the “Website”).
Who is the Data Controller?
- Identity: IMIDomics, Inc.
- CIF: 86-3884512
- Address: 1000 4th Street, Suite 500 San Rafael, CA 94901 USA
- E-mail: email@example.com
Who is the representative of the Data Controller in Europe?
- Identity: IMIDomics, ESTABLECIMIENTO PERMANENTE EN ESPAÑA
- CIF: W-0096456-I
- Address: C/ Baldiri I Reixac, 4-6. 08028 Barcelona
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
- Contact details, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, professional title, and company name.
- Communications, that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise.
- Job application data if you choose to apply for a job with us, including information contained in your cover letter and CV, such as education and professional history, business and personal contact information, and references.
- Automatic data collection. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the Website:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 4G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, browsing history, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened our emails or clicked links within them.
When do we collect your personal data?
- Through the different forms available. On the Website, we have a form available for you to contact us to request information about our services, make inquiries, and send us your application if you are interested in our job offers.
- By automated means, such as through Cookies, local storage technologies, and web beacons. The Website installs cookies that collect information about your browsing. Please, for more information about our cookies, read our cookies policy.
What are the main purposes for processing your personal data?
- Your personal data shall be processed to assist, manage, and attend to possible requests, comments, and/or consultations made by you.
- Your information will be processed to provide and operate the Website.
- The information shall be processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court, and other authorities’ decisions, including regulatory requirements. Whenever we have suspicions or indications of an action that may constitute an illicit/criminal offense, we will communicate your personal data to law enforcement agencies.
- You information will be processed to enforce our terms and policies, and to defend against legal claims or disputes.
- Your information will be processed for statistical analysis and reports in order to know the performance and needs of the Website and services, in order to improve the development and offer new solutions.
- Your information will be processed to facilitate our recruitment activities and process employment applications, such as by evaluating a job candidate for an employment activity, and monitoring recruitment statistics.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data under the GDPR?
- When your personal data is processed to assist, manage, and attend to possible requests, comments, job applications and/or consultations, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent when you send us your query and/or request (Article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- When the information is processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court, and other authorities’ decisions, including any disclosure, the processing is done on the basis of compliance with our legal obligations (Article 6.1.c) GDPR).
- When the information is processed to perform statistical analyses and reports for the purpose of knowing the performance and needs of the Website, services, workforce planning and recruitment analytics in order to improve the development and offer new solutions, the processing is carried out based on our legitimate interest (article 6.1.f) GDPR), which is to manage and improve our services, and products to offer a quality service.
How long do we store your personal data?
- Our criteria for doing so are determined by the purpose of the personal data collected and the fulfillment of that purpose (e.g., in the event of consent, you may withdraw it at any time); and the retention periods required by contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Please note that, in some cases, we may retain your personal data for the time necessary to exercise or defend claims, requirements, liabilities and legal and/or contractual obligations arising from the processing, always being duly blocked.
Who could be the recipients of your personal data?
- Public administrations, organizations and/or competent authorities, and, law enforcement authorities, in cases where there is a requirement, a legal obligation exists, or we consider that there are indications and/or sufficient suspicions to be before an illicit or criminal offense.
- Partners and third-party service providers that process information on our behalf as data processors. We’ve entered into the relevant data processing agreement as required by personal data protection regulations.
- Employees and/or collaborators authorized by IMIDomics, are always subject to the applicable data protection regulations.
- Business transfers: We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask us if we’re processing your personal data, and if it is, you may have access to the same.
- Right to request the rectification of your personal data in case they are inaccurate or to request personal data to be completed if they are incomplete.
- Right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: in this case, we will only keep your personal data for exercising or defending against claims.
- Right to object to processing: we will cease to process personal data unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- Right to the portability of personal data: in the event that you would like your personal data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of your personal data to the new controller, if technically possible.
- Right to not be the object of automated decision-making regarding your personal data.
- If you had given your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw that consent whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
- Cookies: Please read our cookies policy to understand your choices with respect to cookies.
- Do Not Track: Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- Minors: The Website and/or services are aimed exclusively at adults. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If parents or legal guardians believe that their children have submitted personal data to us, please contact us by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Security: We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, loss, disclosure, alteration and destruction of personal information. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
- Updates: We will only use your personal data as set out in this document, which is in force at the time, we collect your information. If any revision or update is done that affects the processing of your personal data, we will inform you.